Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines!

Here are the Valentines that the boys will be passing out to their sweet little friends at preschool tomorrow. They were SO easy to make that I might do these every year!! They work out perfectly because the lollipops double as a bribe for the photo shoot involved when making these 'tines. I'm really excited about the finished product!
I used Illustrator for the layout but if you don't have Illustrator or Photoshop, I bet you could just print regular sized photos and then use a Sharpie to write "Happy Valentine's Day" and it would be so cute!
Here is where I found this idea and she has a link to someone else who looks like they printed regular sized photos. http://www.designmom.com/2010/02/done/
What cute Valentine ideas have you seen or made?

1 comment:

  1. So the one I did last year was a cutout of a hand and then I folded down the correct fingers for the sign language of "I love you"
    On the inside of the hand I wrote "I love you" from your friend, etc.

    ReplyDelete