Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hi there.

I'm not a very good writer. I've started and deleted my first post a few times now so I'll just break it on down to the main idea:

I am going to develop a blog here where I'll share what goes on in the House of Kiley.

Check in to see how I try to find the time to craft and design and cook and parent and carry on at my house. I'd love to know what goes on in your home too. Maybe we can inspire eachother and share some tips.

We'll see if I can manage this blog thing..... now it's only my first post and it's time for Downton Abbey and I have to go!!

Is there spellcheck on this thing?!? Well, excuse any errors...I'm 8 minutes in...what is going to happen to Mary this time?!?

1 comment:

  1. WENDY!!
    I cannot believe you have time to blog and Valentines party? really? you are too cute.. LOOOVE the pictures! I brought heart resees to everyone in the office, does that count as creative and sassy.. NO! haaaaa...

    ReplyDelete